The Hawking HMPS1A Wireless Multifunction USB Printer lets you connect and share your multi-function printers, scanners and
other USB devices with multiple computers in your network, wired or wirelessly.
The HMPS1A saves space and removes clusters from having USB devices (printers, hard drives, etc) at home or office. Best of all,
it supports AirPrintÂ® so that you can print from your iPadÂ®, iPodÂ®, and iPhoneÂ®. A must have for your home and office!
THE BENEFITS OF HMPS1A
Print Server for USB Printers, Standard and Multifunction Printer
The Hawking HMPS1A is a powerful and convenient tool to share your USB printer (standard or multi-function) with multiple computers. There is no need to have a dedicated computer to share a printer. The HMPS1A lets you to print, scan, and fax from any computer on your network, saving you the cost of having multiple printers or the trouble of manually sharing one printer with multiple computers. Print and save from any computer on your network with the HMPS1A.
Connects Wired or Wirelessly to your existing network
The HMPS1A consolidates your USB printer and allows you to access them from any computers on your network.
Once you are configured your HMPS1A, it's easy to connect and print from your iPadÂ®, iPhoneÂ® or iPodÂ®. Just go into your settings, Wi-Fi and select the HMPS1A network. From there, you can then go into your app's settings and print!
How It Works
First, connect your HMPS1A to your Network using a wired or wireless connection. Then, connect your USB device to the HMPS1A. Now, access your USB devices using any devices on your network (laptop or desktop)
*Requires iPadÂ® (all models), iPodÂ® touch (3rd gen+), iPhoneÂ® (3GS+).
iPad, iPod, iPhone and Airplay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. No affiliations are implied or expressed. CopyrightÂ© 2014 Hawking Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Windows XP+ or Mac OS 10.6+
- At least 100MB of available disk space
- USB Devices: Supports all USB printers and External Hard Drives
- OPTIONAL: CD-ROM Drive (For software installation, can also download from website
iPadÂ® (all models)
iPhoneÂ® (3GS +)
iPodÂ® touch (3rd Gen +)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n
- Standard: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Data Rates: up to 150Mbps (1T1R)
- Security: WEP(64/128),WPA-PSA (TKIP/AES), and WPA2-PSK(AES)
- LAN: 10-BaseT and 100Base-TX RJ-45
- USB: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Type-A
- Power Switch: On and Off
- Init Button (Initiate & Reset)
- LED Indicators: Power, Wireless, LAN, USB Port
- Power: Input AC100V~240V 50/60Hz Output DC 5V/1A
- Microprocessor:REALTEK 8196D_LQFP128
- Non-Volatile Memory: 8MBytes
- DRAM: 128MBytes
- Dimension: 3 (L)x 2 1/8 (W) x 0.75 (H) in
- Weight:54.7g (0.12lbs)
- Temperature (Operating & Humidity): 5Â°C~40Â°C(41Â°F~104Â°F),0%-70%
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Network Protocols: IPv4 TCP/IP
- Configuration: TFTP, DHCP, UPnP HTTP, Firmware Upgrade, Restart, Reset Factory Default
- FAT32, FTP Server, and Unicode SMB/CIFS Server
- USB Hub Extension Supported
- Maximum USB Devices supported: 127
- Utility Supports: Windows XP+ and MacOS X 10.6+
- Air Print Supports: iOS5+
- One HMPS1A Wireless Multifunction USB Print Server
- One Universal Power Adapter 110V-240V
- One Quick Installation Guide
- One Installation CD